INTEGRATE YOUR HEALTH AND WELLNESS
DEAR PATRONS OF IHW/MY.VITALITY.LIFE:
High Season Greetings. We at Integrative Health & Wellness follow the rapid developments in public health relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the Monkeypox (MPx) virus outbreaks regularly.
In March 2022 California lifted indoor masked restrictions and advised residents that they must still follow CDC guidelines regarding the wearing of masks indoors, if a new increase of infections relating to variants of the COVID-19 virus occurs. On February 28 2023 Governor Newsom announced the end of the COVID-19 state of emergency, marking nearly three years since it was initially proclaimed on March 4, 2020. According to the announcement, this timeline is intended to provide the health care system needed flexibility to handle any potential surge that may occur after the holidays in January and February, in addition to providing state and local partners time to prepare for this phaseout.
At present, ALL classes and appointments previously announced and offered here at IHW
will continue in person AND in video conferencing mode. Private yoga and massage sessions are available by appointment. Outdoor naked yoga for men continues this month at a private location. RSVPs are essential for public safety and social distancing. Students may RSVP for sessions at www.MyVitality.Life , via phone contact/text at 1.415.505.8980, and by communicating with the session instructor directly at his preferred contact point as listed on the website.
As the virus is not entirely eradicated from our everyday life, here are some
COVID-19 TESTING INFORMATION RESOURCES and CONTACT POINTS for VACCINATIONS:
Riverside County Public Health Department features a chart indicating vaccination sites and eligibility: https://www.rivcoph.org/COVID-19-Vaccine
The County also updates its public health website regarding effective measures in keeping one safe from contracting the virus and where and when to contact emergency services: https://www.rivcoph.org/coronavirus
Eisenhower Health has created a Virus Hotline, which is currently staffed 24/7 by Registered Nurses on staff: 760.837.8988
DAP Health operates a COVID-19 triage clinic for all, regardless of ability to pay. Information: 760.992.0407
A volunteer-run organization called www.Vaxie.info can assist in finding a vaccination location: 760.833.0569
Email email@example.com to learn of eligibility for the MPx vaccine in the Coachella Valley.
t g phillips, CMT, CFT, CSB
phone: 1.415.505.8980 cel/text. 1.760.880.0395 office
CA Massage Therapy Council Member # 65089
American Council on Exercise Member # T 50757
Cathedral City Bus. Lic. No. 016186
MARCH 20 2023
- Multiple DatesThu, Mar 23Cathedral CityMar 23, 6:00 PM – 7:15 PMCathedral City, 68487 E Palm Canyon Dr, Cathedral City, CA 92234, USACelebrate yourself and community in this weekly yoga practice. We start with warm-up stretches, then build strength and heat through vinyasa flow. Finishing with savasana, our intent is bring both balance and calm to body and mind.
- Multiple DatesFri, Mar 24Cathedral CityMar 24, 12:00 PM – 1:20 PMCathedral City, 68487 E Palm Canyon Dr, Cathedral City, CA 92234, USAStrengthen your core and balance with vigorous pose and flow. Excellent for athletic men devoted to complementing their active routines. Session is open to all as the yoga flow relates to the experience level of the men attending.
- Multiple DatesFri, Mar 24Cathedral CityMar 24, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PMCathedral City, 68487 E Palm Canyon Dr, Cathedral City, CA 92234, USAEnjoy, nibbles, and beverages with other naked yogis at our final sale at the Studio. Discounted prices on yoga mats, bolsters, blocks, and assorted furniture. PRICED to SELL. CASH PREFERRED. RSVPs REQUIRED for ADMISSION
- Multiple DatesSat, Mar 25Cathedral CityMar 25, 10:00 AM – 11:20 AMCathedral City, Cathedral City, CA, USAEnjoy the freedom of yoga poses in a spectacular outdoor setting! Celebrate your naked freedom in a circle of like-minded men. RSVPs essential for safety and for social distancing. Address provided with confirmed payment and RSVP. ** MUST PREREGISTER for EVENT **
- Multiple DatesWed, Mar 29Your home or office